Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Saturday Beach Road Ride

Photo: Peter Bongiorno
Beach Road ride Saturday morning
Meeting corner of Beach and Barkly Elwood 7am
Weather permitting.
It would be nice to get all the crew together as it has been a while since I've seen some of you.
It will also be a chilled ride out and some are turning at Mordy whilst others are rolling to Olivers or Two bays.
Hope to see you out.

Forecast for Saturday

Cloudy. Patchy rain. Winds northeasterly averaging 10 to 20 km/h.

City A little rain Min 12 Max16

12 comments:

  1. My favourite stretch of road! Skytripper ill be there to join you - undecided of my destination yet but a definate for Mordy/Frankston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll confirm Friday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there just to see crappy come south of the river. Will probably do two bays or mordy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dellano, Vunny, Ash and myself I are confirmed for a Mordy ride (but weather dependent of course!). See you all then.......(maybe!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. .
    .
    i'll be there weather permitting
    .
    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be there too, just like old times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saturday's ride was awesome. The weather was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. did anyone go out on Saturday Morning? Sorry I didnt make it! Was o the boulevard yesterday morning and spied the ANITCOASTER sliding around like a powerful chillian climber in the tour of hot chillies....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, where was everyone. It was just skytripper and me waiting in the rain for everyone...

    ReplyDelete